Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MTP: Rock Quarry Shoot-Out

Every once in a while, its important for me to participate in a photo-shoot that is purely inspirational - a time where I'm shooting just for me whether it be for personal growth, creatively challenging my comfort level, discovering new local gems, or re-engergizing for the full season ahead. With so many demands in running your own business, its not often these opportunities present themselves. This past May, that all changed thanks to the one and only, wonderfully talented and passionately devoted Mabyn Ludke of Mabyn Ludke Photography. Along with Shannon Lach, Wedding & Social Events Director with MarryMeNY, a division of The Events Company, these two creative geniuses orchestrated and designed an industrial and rustic themed shoot-out to inspire a community of local photographers. Former brides and grooms of Mabyn's wore their wedding attire and made great subjects as 8 photographers got their creativity on! While I was torn on whether or not to post photos from this shoot since they were purely for my own personal inspiration, I'm honored to be among fellow colleagues who can trust, share and inspire one another! So this is a thank you and tribute to what makes this field so awesome!

Check out my blog for more details about the awesome people involved in this shoot-out and photos!
forever & for always
xoxo, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment