Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MTP: Hard Work Pays Off

I am not someone to brag or boast but I've been very fortunate and lucky in life with good family and friends. Among the complexities of life, I've learned the value of patience, commitment, determination, and a hard days work to get to where I want to be. My journey started years ago and I'm happy to say that the trip is so worthwhile that I hope my ability to challenge myself, remain passionate about what I do, and grow as a professional will continue to evolve. This past weekend, I was so honored and happy to be featured in The Post Standard on an article about successful entrepreneurs.
I can honestly say that my business sense was shaped and enhanced by the "Entrepreneurs Bootcamp" I participated in at Syracuse University's Whitman School of Management and I'm forever grateful! It is a great place to be when you love what you do and it fuels your creativity and livelihood. I hope all of us can find that joy!
forever & for always
xoxo, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment