Saturday, September 17, 2011

Inspiration Boards


Like most girls, I have been dreaming about what the day of my wedding would be like, what dress I would wear, who I would marry, down to every little detail.  Or at least I thought I did.  And I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who feels this way.  When it comes to putting all the pieces together, it can get a little crazy.  There are just so many vendors to choose from and so much time to invest into the planning process.  Where do I even start?  

I came across wedding inspiration boards. And what a great idea!  These boards allowed brides to pull together photos of ideas and visions they have for their weddings all into one place.  Most wedding sites allow you to create one for free.  My personal favorite is www.stylemepretty.com. Once the board is created, you can share them with friends and families.  And don’t forget to share it with us, The Wedding Studio, to help you make it all happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment