Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MTP: Shawna & Tony Engaged

She is fun, full of life and so sweet; he is creative and musically talented. I recently met up with my sisters childhood best friend, Shawna & her fiance, Tony for an engagement session at the Rock Quarry behind Syracuse University's South Campus. I have to give a shout out to Mabyn at Mabyn Ludke Photography for introducing this awesome location to me and many other photographers during an early summer shoot-out. This place has the best of both worlds - grunge and graffiti with nature-scapes around the next corner - which makes for a creative experience for me and cool photos for my couple! This session is also a perfect example of how even if I'm booked for your wedding day, you can still get a great session from me. Check out my blog for more great photos from their session!
forever & for always
xoxo, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment