Friday, July 1, 2011

MTP: Engagement Sessions Are Key To Your Wedding Day

One of the many things I love is having the opportunity to photograph my brides and grooms before their wedding day. Engagement sessions are an awesome way to get to know one another more, experience the pace of my photography style, practice some posing, get comfortable and just relax. These sessions also build trust; after seeing their e-session photos, couples are even more excited for their wedding pictures and have direct, hands-on confidence that I will help make them look and feel great. Couples can share what they like and don't like in regards of posing which I make note of and incorporate into their wedding day. There are tons of great locations through out the Central New York region and I'm happy suggest places or you are welcome to share a place that has sentimental value to you. You can have fun, be creative, reflect your style as a couple, and bring props if your heart desires! Either way, consider having an engagement session done with your photographer before your big day!

Nicole & Josh opted for a late afternoon session in Skaneateles, NY.
Stacey & Matt chose their session at Upper Onondaga Park in Syracuse, NY.
Be sure to check out my brand new blog for more images from these beautiful engagement sessions!
forever & for always
xoxo, Meg

1 comment:

  1. Upper Onondaga is my neighborhood park! Love it! And I get so excited every time I see a wedding or engagement session being photographed there! Nice work Meghan!

    ReplyDelete