Choosing your wedding photographer shouldn't be a game of chance! Here are our tips on how to pick the best photographer for your big day.
1. Check out their credentials and personal referrals. See how their other clientele felt with the results of their wedding pictures. Stay away from the photographer's website for feedback, as you will only see the positive comments.
2. Visit their website. A photographer uses their website to showcase the best of their work, so take advantage of this before scheduling an appointment.
3. Figure out what style of pictures you're looking for, and match your prospective photographer to this style. There are many varying types of photographers, and it's important that your tastes coincide, to get the most out of your wedding pictures.
4. Ask lots of questions. Don't be afraid to ask every thought that runs through your mind. You don't want to be worrying about specific details regarding your pictures, after your photographer is hired.
5. Ask to view an entire wedding album from start to finish in a similar venue to yours. This way you will be able to easily imagine how your pictures will turn out.